Saturday, April 14, 2012

Entertained

So, I was going to title this post "Bored" but the more I looked at these pictures and thought about it, the more I realized that we're not bored at all, we're just finally learning how to stay home :)
Cal and Lainey were sick all last week and we never left the house, so they got pretty creative with their entertainment.
A lot of fishing happened
 But the fish were usually sleeping so they rarely caught anything
A few forts happened
 Actually I think it was dog kennel at this point
 And there is always some of this going on at our house
Disclaimer: Tom slept on our couch and I didn't want Tank to get on my sheets before they made it to the laundry, hence the chair on the couch.
and I have no excuse for the rest of the disaster. thats just how we roll :)

4 comments:

Diana said...

Now, that's what I call a fort!

Don't you love cabin fever? At our house it means either 1)creativity or 2)melt-downs.

Jayne said...

I love it! Cabin fever when you're sick is the worst. Otherwise you could have come and had cabin fever at our house! Looks like you survived though:)

Hanna Banana said...

This reminds me of younger years :) some creative things come out of being home all the time... :)

Unknown said...

I love Tank at the bottom of the stairs! It's a lot of work hauling that big tush up there ;-)