Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fresh start

Alrighty folks, I'm thinking its about time for Me to get my act together and start blogging!
There are some big things happening in our lives right now and I think I should start sharing.
No, no babies yet. well, actually I'm fairly positive our "spayed" cat is preggers, so maybe we'll have some strange phenomenon babies, but no Abbott babies. yet.
But the biggest thing going on right now is WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!! woo hoo!! hooray!! yippee!! we're SO happy. our new house is in Willard Utah and we love it!
(There is a lot of exclamation-ing going on in this post) But really, we're so happy with our new spot.
The house was built in the mid-seventies so it has some interesting quirks, so we've been doing some serious projects before we "move in" but honestly we almost never go home to our eden house. we're just full time campers around here.
Our very favorite part about it is it's on a whole acre of rural farm land and we can have whatever kinds of animals and mud-loving dandelion-eating tadpole-catching goat-feeding  kids that our hearts desire :) its much more "us" than anything we thought we would find.

I'm going to try and stay up to date on blogging our projects and goings-on around here, but... we'll see :)

4 comments:

Diana said...

I love your house and can only imagine how AWESOME it is going to be once you put your stamp of style all over it. That house doesn't know how lucky it is.

Jayne said...

I think all the exclamation points are very appropriate, we're so excited for you too!!
My kids are dying to have a sleep over.

Bethanie said...

Best. Calvin. Pic. Ever.

Congrats on your new digs, can't wait to see it!

JoAnn said...

Miss you guys, but we're so happy for you!