Wednesday, October 03, 2012

A little idea of our project

 This little worthless wall has been bothering me since the first time I laid eyes on it.
It just stuck out into the middle of the kitchen with no real purpose except to bug me.
So we took it out. my life is better now. 
(photo courtesy of Lainey)
Can you see where it used to be? over on the left, straight out form the worthless drop-down ceiling?
Oh, the ceiling went away as well. and the brick. that terrifying brick. and the fluorescent lights. and the floor. and the light fixtures. and the sink. :) 
Please don't pay any mind to the kitchen-ogre. We're keeping him. he's good at demolition.

 On another note:
This house has a jetted tub. But my children found out rather quickly that it is actually just a bubble machine. push the button and you have bubbles up to your eye-balls. literally in Calvins case.


3 comments:

Jayne said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again. I want to see what you do on your house every single day! You should blog every night.

JoAnn said...

Dad is laughing is head off right now at the pic of Calvin up to his eyeballs.

Diana said...

Have you always had that picture on the top of your blog? I never saw it and I love it. Way to go starting that kitchen project! Keep us updated on progress:)