Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Moving forward



As 2015 begins, I look back at the past year and realize that even though I only made two New years resolutions for 2014, I only managed to fulfill one of them.
Granted, it was the better of the two, but still. slacker.
Resolution number 1:
 Have a baby.

The cutest, sweetest, happiest baby boy ever.
Dempsey Miles

The second resolution was to Blog more than once.
This was supposed to be a joke, but turns out the joke was on me.
So here I am.
I'm not going to attempt to re-cap everything that happened in 2014, I'm just starting fresh :)

Right now in our lives:
Charles got a new position at Fresenius Health care as a Technical Trainer and he actually likes his job now! miracle. 
He has been working graveyard shift for four years and let me tell you, its tough. on everybody.
So now he still works in the evenings, but he's home around midnight instead of six in the morning. so much better.
I love how much my children adore their Dad.


I have been busy, busy, busy being the mom.
Turns out the older your kids get the crazier your life gets. weird.
I used to love being on the go all the time, but now that I live in a home that I love, and I have three kids plus a puppy who go with me everywhere I go, Its much easier just to be a home-body :)
We were seriously considering Home schooling our kids, But when we look at the big picture right now and realize how much Lainey adores her school, teachers, and friends, and how much Calvin needs more social experience, and how awesome the charter school our kids got into is, It really just seems to be the best option right now for them to stay in school. home schooling is always an option to me, but not today.
So right now we do school, Joyschool for Cal once a week, I do a little photography on the weekends, Chuck and I have church callings, we're planning on planting an awesome garden this year, My mom and Dad get home from their Mission in Russia in a couple of months (!!!), and we're just pretty darn happy right now.

Little D is waking up from his nap, so thats all I've got for today, but hopefully I'll be back before 2016.
Happy new year :)

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Yay!Yay!Yay! You don't know how happy this blog made me! I love and miss you all so much!