Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boots. Pink boots.

 Lainey has been saving up her pennies (literally) for a long long time and she has always known exactly what she was going to spend them on.
A few days ago we dumped out her piggy bank and took it to the bank and she had a lot of money in there!
So we headed straight down to the farm store and bought her pink cowboy boots that she's been waiting for. I don't think she's taken them off since.
So yesterday she comes to me and says "mom take some pictures of my boots!"
OK you asked for it :)
Oh and I have to add, I had nothing to do with this outfit.
That was all Lainey

There was music playing outside the cafe we were eating at 
I really wish I had been filming this so you could see it in action
                        
             
There were some old men out on the sidewalk and she realized they were watching her but instead of being  shy she just cranked up the moves and worked it. they were laughing so hard


Apparently my children have never seen a mail slot.
they were fascinated. 


3 comments:

Camille said...

Lainey is my hero. I wish I could rock pink boots like that.

Jayne said...

Cami, you could rock pink boots. Totally.

Tim, remember the HOT PINK boots you rocked in High School? Those were the days.
Wait a minute.... didn't you wear those when you were preggo with Cal?

gr.nette said...

Tess, these are so adorable.
I love your ideas!