Saturday, March 10, 2012

Our favorite Aunt who isn't actually our aunt...

Aunt Katie is one of Laineys favorite people.
She talks about her every day even though we only see her about once every two months
(I had to steal this picture from Kates blog)
One day we had the privilege of attending a Zumba class that Kate was teaching (Awesome teacher!) and not only did she invite Lainey and give her a Zumba skirt, She actually let Lainey "Help" teach the class.
Her life hasn't been the same since.
"Doing Zumba" is a daily occurrence at our house and I thought that you all should get the opportunity to experience Lainey in all her Zumba glory :)
(And a little Cal whom Lainey dressed)
Thank you "Tatie" for your influence in Laineys life.
We all love and adore you

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Aside from being slightly frightened by the plastic bag on her head - this is possibly the funniest movie you've ever posted. Oh MY GOODNESS! That kid!! Seriously!

I wish I was as cool as Aunt Tatie so Lainey would name a chick after me. *sigh*

Unknown said...

SO in love with this! She has got the moves! And I am so honored to have a chick named after me! I've never had anything named after me. Wow! I need to come over there and do a zumba class that she can help me with again!