Thursday, March 15, 2012

A small glimpse into their lives...

This boy has a cold so we decided it would be best to stay home today
One of my favorite things to do in the afternoon is to sit on Laineys bed  by the big window and just watch my kids through my camera lens
They look a little mangey (and naked)
but we had a little puddle mis-hap earlier and had to have a middle of the day bath

which resulted in clothing-less kids and dried-wet hair



It amazes me every day how well these two get along




At some point this sneaky girl managed to weasel some baby chicks upstairs



When she got bored Tank had to take over as babysitter




This one is named Hanna, "Because she's blonde and she has a nice round bum"

We kind of like sick days :)

1 comment:

Camille said...

Someone please make Tank and the chicks famous? I just can't stop looking at them. And Tess, I think you should say "I can't believe how well these THREE get along together." Tank is totally your other kid.